Land for Sale at Parklands Grange
ALL SOLD OUT!!
Parklands Grange is now all SOLD OUT but there may still be a chance to secure a lot in the next four weeks if any of the ones we have under Contract at present fall over.
If you want to register your name against a block please let us know by sending an email with your details and the Lot you may be interested in and we will call your if the block becomes available.
Land for Sale in Bundaberg at Parklands Grange on the edge of Bundaberg in Branyan but only minutes from major shopping centres, supermarkets and schools. Land for sale in Bundaberg is drying up and although there are a lot of other real estate developments in the pipeline, there are not many large half acre (2000sqm + ) blocks of land for sale where you can buy and start building straight away.
If you are looking for land for sale in Bundaberg to build your dream home on, then Parklands Grange is worth a look. Each building block has;
- Town Water
- Underground Power
- Asphalt Roads with Wide Pathways
- 4.2mt RV Friendly Driveways to each Lot and
- NBN to the Premises
House and Land Packages are available with any of the great builders around Bundaberg or beyond.
Parklands Grange offers serviced, large half acre lots for sale in Bundaberg right now. Not only are these blocks well priced but they are serviced by town water and NBN to your premises as opposed to the node. This means the fastest internet to your home in Australia. Imagine how good that will be.
The developer of Parklands Grange is environmentally and community conscious and has put in wide walking paths, children's play equipment and has dedicated a large portion of land as a native reserve for all to enjoy.
Click the image to Download the
Plan and Price List
Why Choose to Live or Invest in Bundaberg?
- Bundaberg is a comfortable 4 hour drive from Brisbane, Queensland. Just north of the Sunshine Coast.
- We are located on Latitude 25 which offers the best climate in the world.
- The Southern Great Barrier Reef begins at Bundaberg and offers fantastic fishing, diving and a range of water sports.
- Bundaberg is a Regional City supporting 100,000 residents with many fantastic schools and a Nationally renowned University.
- An abundance of shops cater for the shopaholic in the family.
Bundaberg Region Links: