Land for Sale at Parklands Grange
Stage 2 All Sold Out, Stage 3 is Selling Now! ....
Land For Sale in Bundaberg
Land for Sale in Bundaberg at Parklands Grange on the edge of Bundaberg in Branyan but only minutes from major shopping centres, supermarkets and schools. Land for sale in Bundaberg is drying up and although there are a lot of other real estate developments in the pipeline, there are not many large half acre (2000sqm + ) blocks of land for sale where you can buy and start building straight away.
If you are looking for land for sale in Bundaberg to build your dream home on, then Parklands Grange is worth a look. Each building block has;
- Town Water
- Underground Power
- Asphalt Roads with Wide Pathways
- 4.2mt Driveways to each Lot and
- NBN to the Premises
House and Land Packages are available with any of the great builders around Bundaberg or beyond.
Parklands Grange offers serviced, large half acre lots for sale in Bundaberg right now. Not only are these blocks well priced but they are serviced by town water and NBN to your premises as opposed to the node. This means the fastest internet to your home in Australia. Imagine how good that will be.
The developer of Parklands Grange is environmentally and community conscious and has put in wide walking paths, children's play equipment and has dedicated a large portion of land as a native reserve for all to enjoy.
Click image above to download the brochure and Price List.
Blocks of Land For Sale in
STAGE 3 SELLING FAST!
The long awaited Stage 3 at Parklands Grange is ready. Contact us today for a plan and price list.
Why Choose to Live or Invest in Bundaberg?
- Bundaberg is a comfortable 4 hour drive from Brisbane, Queensland. Just north of the Sunshine Coast.
- We are located on Latitude 25 which offers the best climate in the world.
- The Southern Great Barrier Reef begins at Bundaberg and offers fantastic fishing, diving and a range of water sports.
- Bundaberg is a Regional City supporting 100,000 residents with many fantastic schools and a Nationally renowned University.
- An abundance of shops cater for the shopaholic in the family.
Bundaberg Region Links: